Do I have to install this game? When I try to run the unzipped program I get "The procedure entry point WinHttpWebSocketReceive could not be located in the dynamic link library WINHTTP.dll." My guess is this game doesn't work on Win 7?
PowerPutt Legend is a unique minigolf game with RPG elements, meant to look and feel like it's straight out of the NES. Slay monsters, level up, and unlock a series of items to improve your strategy.
- 8 Courses of several holes each, including a special unlockable final world.
- A variety of obstacles to overcome
- A handful of unique spells and clubs to unlock
- An original soundtrack
- Controller Support
- High quality pixel art graphics, based on NES limitations
- Z (A): Hold and Release to fire, Use Spell While Moving, Confirm in Menus
- X (B): Switch between Aim and Curve modes, Back in Menus
- Arrows / WASD (D-Pad): Aim, Navigate Menus
- ESC (Start): Open pause menu.
- Enter (L/R Shoulder Buttons): Toggle Free Cam, Confirm in Menus
- Shift (Select): Switch Spell and Club
- sarn - Programming
- orisghost - Art
- Snakeblock - Art
- THX - Art, Level Design
- valentines - Level Design
- squp - Level Design
- Mista Jub - Music
Game design by everyone involved.
The OST can be found here.
PowerPutt Legend was originally created in 72 hours, but has since been expanded to feature new challenges, courses, and other improvements.
- Version 1.1 - New courses and improvementsJan 29, 2022
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Min-maxed every hole
It was really hard but I regret nothing
(can you beat these scores?)
Solid game, I really enjoyed playing!
Very cool. Reminds me of Kirby's Dream Course!
Nice game! Cool and surprising mechanics
Made a video
Amazing work as always!
how do y'all even keep doing this, are you literal witches
This was a really fun game. You did a great job at making it feel like an old school nes game. Keep up the great work!
For some reason, I can't install this. When I click on install it takes me to the usual download dialogue box, but it says 'Select' next to install rather than having the download location. I hope I can get this fixed as I am dying to play this game.
Update: The problem only occurs when I try and download it with the Desktop App. I was able to download it from the website.
WOW!, Amazing job, what a great game! You've earned your self a fan!
This game is so great! Bugulon can't miss!!!
unrealulon, can't wait for the bugulon full-length game debut
another awesome game, i'm always so impressed by what team bugulon produces. Any chance you all are working on a full-length game?
Looks awesome, looking very forward to playing it!